BIAK NA BATO NATIONAL PARK
Tree Planting and Community Outreach Program
A huge split boulder which is the mountain hideout of the revolutionary forces during the Spanish regime and the place where the Malolos Constitution was signed by Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo and Pedro Paterno. It is where the historic Biak-na-Bato Republic was established.The park appeals to the adventurous spirit with its challenging rock formations. Hanging bridges and staircases connecting rivers and caves make for a pleasurable exploration.Among the many ecological attractions in Biak-na-Bato National Park are Bahay Paniki Cave, Aguinaldo Cave, Madlum Cave, Tanggapan Cave, and Tilandong Falls.
The local guides are former miners, wood poachers and forest hunters, Miriam College gave them the capacity to conserve and protect their environment by guiding in as alternative livelihood. Companies and Schools coming here are doing Corporate Social Responsibilities by getting their services as guides and as lunch providers. The lunch are native delicacy of San Miguel. Additional CSR services are book drive to the local school, tree planting and medical mission.
5 am ETD Manila and Breakfast on the way
8:30 Am Estimated Time of Arrival and
Hike to Tree Planting site Tree Planting
12 nn Lunch prepared by the Local Community
2 pm Biak na Bato National Park Tour and swimming
4 pm Travel Back to Manila
7 pm Estimated Time of Arrival Back to Manila
Package Rate P 888/pax base minimum of 25 pax
· Seedlings and Maintenance cost
· Park Entrance Fees
· Park Guides
· Native Lunch prepared by the Local Community
· Service of the Tour Coordinator
· Certificate of Conservation (Individually and Company)
Not included are the fare to and from the site, donation to the local community, tip to the guide.
1. Aircon Van P 5,500 (max capacity 10pax)
2. Coaster P 10,500 (max capacity 20 pax)
3. Aircon Bus P 14,000 (max capacity 45 pax)
FOR Inquiry or Temporary Reservation
- Please Fill up the blanks below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Earliest possible to get your travel goal well organized.
- Company/Group: _______________________
Contact Person :___________________________
Land Line _____________________
Target EcoTour/Location: _______________
Target Date of Travel :_________________
Number of Participants: _______________
Incomplete information will not be entertained
- Please call 5157964 or 8061720 to check if there are still slots
- Please make a book and buy payment at Las Pinas Home Office
- deposit at Account of Nature Awareness and Conservation Club, Inc Banco de Oro Account number 0680755357 Savings
Or at Metrobank Account for NACCI members and patrons
- Scan the deposit slip and email at Mother_nature888@yahoo.com.
- Then we will email back the Official Receipt and Certificate of Booking Confirmation, w more detailed itinerary.
- Late Registrants will be accommodated if there are still space available.
- Unused reservation fee, services, rooms, tickets, meals are non refundable, non-rebookable and non offsetable to other paid guest. BUT transferable to another new guest 3 days before the trip please notify the club, otherwise reservation will be forfeited.
- FOR CSR/School Field Trips/Team Buildings/ : Please give your target date, trip specifications, and budget EARLIEST POSSIBLE, so we can work on customized package trip and logistics.
- Upon confirmation of logistics on your target date, we will send Statement of Account soonest.
- All cost and expenses outside the itinerary and package inclusions will be shouldered by the guest and not offsetable from other paid inclusions.
- Reservation is guaranteed after the full payment.
- Rate is subject to change with out prior notice
Thank you, Carpe Diem and GOD Bless
Violet C. Imperial
Nature Awareness & Conservation Club, Inc. (NonStock, NonProfit NGO)
5157964 (9am to 5pm Only) / 09194839250 / 09155101600
PHOTOS : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=photos&gid=8004451681
Skype : Mothernatureasia
My Life is GOD’s Gift to Me, what I do with it, is my Gift to HIM.